Brest is a resolutely maritime city and is always active !
Grouping together 8 collectivities, Brest is Brittany's 2nd largest university town with 23 000 students in higher education.
- 60 % of French marine research is based in Brest.
- 45% of new information and communiacation technologies are based in Brittany : Brest, Lannion & Rennes.
- Brest is home to France's 2nd largest Naval base.
A town which opens onto the ocean, Brest is lucky enough to have an exceptional environment, being located on one of the most beautiful bays in Europe.
Breathe in the sea air in Brest bay !
Located at the crossroads of many maritime routes (both north-south and east-west), Brest has nautical installations and port equipment of an exceptional standard, both for pleasure boats, marine transportation and commercial shipping.
- The recently rennovated Moulin Blanc marina.
- An incredible seafront envrionment with one of Europe's most beautiful bays.
- Conservatoire Botanique (à 1 km),
- Azenor (croisières en rade de Brest à 100 m),
- Musée de la Marine (à 3 km),
- Quartz scène nationale de Brest (à 3 km),
- Patinoire (à 6 km),
- Gare SNCF/Centre ville (à 3 km),
- Aéroport (à 10 km).
Conferences, meetings, private visits, symposiums, lunches, dinners, drinks parties, etc... Océanopolis will provide the perfect solution to all your corporate event requirements.
To find out more, and for a tailor-make proposal in under 24 hours, contact us now !